How do you make a metamask wallet? [Android]
For buying and selling NFTs on Ethereum you will need a metamask wallet. This page will show you how to set up your metamask wallet. For the use of Deso NFTs you won't need a metamask wallet. We advise using google chrome as your browser for the most optimized user experience. When using Ethereum features on NFTz you will get an automatic popup of the metamask app. Note: Features are currently in Beta and there may still be bugs.
Making a metamask Wallet:
- 2.Press the blue button 'Download on Google Play'.
- 3.Install the app. (This extension will be used by NFTz for signature requests)
- 4.Set up your metamask wallet by following the instructions below. Remember to keep your password safe and private.
- 1.Press 'Get Started'.
- 2.Press 'Create a Wallet' (If you have a wallet already you can also press 'import wallet')
- 3.Press 'I agree'.
- 5.Click 'Next'.
- 6.'Reveal your seed phrase' and write it down somewhere safely. (Never share!)
- 7.Click 'Next'.
- 8.Select your seed phrase in order and press 'Confirm'.
- 9.Click 'All Done'.
Congratulations! You have your very own metamask wallet.
It this doesn't work: