My first NFT
Are you ready to start minting your very first NFT? Are you ready to start calling yourself an NFT artist? Then lets take the next step together!
- 1.Go to your [username].nft.me
- 2.Log in into your account
- 3.Press '=' in the top right screen.
- 4.Press 'Mint' at the bottom of the screen
- 5.Upload your image by either: a) dragging or dropping the .jpg/.png/.gif into the mentioned screen or b) Press 'Browse' and search for the .jpg/.png./.gif
- 6.Fill in the text at 'text for your NFT' . This will be shown above the picture. For example; if you type in '#001 NFT' Above the picture you will see #001 NFT. Think of it as naming your NFT.
- 7.Change the minimum bid price to the desired NFT price. (If you don't know how much to fill in we advise between 0.01 and 0.1 deso for beginners. If its really a high quality piece you can fill in a higher number.)
- 8.Press 'Mint Now' .
You are done! Your very first NFT has been placed online and is ready to be sold. You may now call yourself an NFT artist!
As you have probably seen, there were many more things you can fill in in the process. (i.e. copies, creator royalty, coin holder royalty, etc.) If you would like to know more about these features, you can see our Beginners Guide. It's a great place to learn more about NFTs and NFTz.zone.