How do you mint / sell an NFT?
At this page we learn how you mint an NFT.
Mint an NFT:
- 2.Go to the top-right on your screen and press the '=' button and choose 'Mint'. (If you own a PC you can also Press 'Mint' directly on the top screen.)
- 4.Drag & Drop your image/video or 'Browse' and select your file. (we support JPG/PNG/GIF/AVI/MP4)
- 5.Fill in your desired text at 'Text for your NFT'. This can be anything you'd like, including the name/number of the NFT, a short description, etc.
- 6.Fill in 'Min Bid' the desired amount of Deso or fill in the desired amount of Deso at 'Buy Now'. [Only filling in Buy Now is easier if you don't know what to do]
- 8.Press 'Mint Now'.
Congratulations you have just minted an NFT!
It's possible to give other creators a royalty % on each sell of a NFT. There is no maximum of creators that can be added.
- 1.Choose 'Deso Wallet' or 'Creator Coin' (Deso Wallet goes straight to the wallet of the creator. If you choose Creator Coin; the royalty will be used to buy an invisible amount creator Coin of that creator. This will drive the price up of their creator coin.
- 2.Choose the % you want to give. The minimum is 0.01%.
- 3.Choose the creator you want to give royalty and press 'Add'
[Extra 2: More Options (advanced and collection)]
- You can change the NFT Category by Pressing 'Art'. The default is Art.
- You can change the amount of copies by pressing right of 'Copies'. The default is '1'
A. In the more options (advanced and collection) menu it's possible to set unlockable content By switching to 'Yes'
B1. You can write a text that will be transfered with the single or serial NFT.
B2 You can also add a file or a zip. A zip file can be used if it includes multiple files or is a really large file.
C. Press 'Add Unlockable'.
2C: Add extra / collection data
In the begin screen of the mint page underneath 'Image Storage' it's possible to change the place where you store your image.
Currently you can choose:
- 3.'Arweave' (For Arweave you need a URL Link)
It doesnt work:
Video How to Mint.mp4
Minting an NFT on Mobile