How do you update a claimable NFT?
It's possible at NFTz to edit or update a claimable NFT. This can be useful if you forgot to set a claim requirement for the claimable NFT or wish to remove the claim requirements.
Update or Edit a Claimable NFT:
- 1.Make sure you are logged in.
- 2.Go to the corresponding NFT.
- 3.Choose '~Options' (on mobile go to 'details' first)
- 4.Press 'Transfer' and choose 'Start / Update Claim Auction'
- 5.You can now change the claim requirements by checking or unchecking the boxes next to each requirement:
- User must follow you
- User must repost NFT
- User must like NFT
- User must diamond NFT
6. Press 'Update Auction'.