How to mint an Audio NFT?
Mint an Audio NFT:
- 2.Go to the top-right on your screen, press the '=' button and then choose 'Mint'. (If on a desktop device press 'Mint' directly on the top of your screen.)
- 3.Choose the 'Audio' option from the Image/Video/Audio/3D menu.
- 4.Drag & Drop your image or 'Browse' your device and select your desired file. This image will act as the cover photo of your single track or album. (we support JPG/PNG/GIF/AVI/MP4)
- 5.Type in your Audio NFT Title (album name). With this you can show your album name.
- 6.Type in Audio NFT Creator / Musician / Author. This will show who has created the audio file.
- 7.Choose the Music Category or leave it on "Audio no music".
- 8.Add a track by selecting 'Choose File'. We currently support (.mp3, .mp4, .ogg, .wav). If you would like to add another track you can press 'Add New Track'.
- 9.Type in the title of the song and who has created this song.
- 10.Press 'Prepare Audio NFT'. [IMPORTANT!]
- 11.Fill in your desired text in the box that says 'Text for your NFT'. This can include background information about the album or song(s).
- 12.Fill in 'Min Bid' [minimum bid you'd accept], as well as a 'Buy Now' price, if desired.
- 13.[Optional] Royalties are default on 10% creator Royalty and 5% Coin Holder Royalty. [If you are not sure what to do with royalties we advise leaving at the default numbers]
- 14.[Optional] If you would like to add additional royalties expand the button and add the creators you'd like to include.
- 15.[Optional] If you would like to add 'Unlockable' content then please expand the 'More options (advanced and collection)" menu and choose 'Yes'. You can then write text or upload a file. Then press 'Add Unlockable'.
- 16.[Optional] If you would like to change the number of copies you are offering then expand the 'More options (advanced and collection)' menu and change the number of copies.
- 17.Press 'Mint Now'.
Congratulations you have just minted an NFT!
It's possible to give other creators a royalty % on each sell of a NFT. There is no maximum of creators that can be added.
- 1.Choose 'Deso Wallet' or 'Creator Coin' (Deso Wallet goes straight to the wallet of the creator. If you choose Creator Coin; the royalty will be used to buy an invisible amount creator Coin of that creator. This will drive the price up of their creator coin.
- 2.Choose the % you want to give. The minimum is 0.01%.
- 3.Choose the creator you want to give royalty and press 'Add'
[Extra 2: More Options (advanced and collection)]
- You can change the NFT Category by Pressing 'Art'. The default is Art.
- You can change the amount of copies by pressing right of 'Copies'. The default is '1'
A. In the more options (advanced and collection) menu it's possible to set unlockable content By switching to 'Yes'
B1. You can write a text that will be transfered with the single or serial NFT.
B2 You can also add a file or a zip. A zip file can be used if it includes multiple files or is a really large file.
C. Press 'Add Unlockable'.
2C: Add extra / collection data
In the begin screen of the mint page underneath 'Image Storage' it's possible to change the place where you store your image.
Currently you can choose:
- 3.'Arweave' (For Arweave you need a URL Link)
It doesn't work: