How to make a collection of your NFTs? [Advanced]
At NFTz you can make a collection of your NFTs. This is important if you want to do multiple collections in one NFT project. Also in the future it would be easy for collectors to browse your NFT project in a more organized manner. This process is case- and space sensitive.
- 1.Make sure you are logged in.
- 2.Press '=' on the top-right of your screen.
- 3.Choose 'Mint'.
- 4.Press 'Add extra /collection data'
- 5.Type in a collection name at 'Collection Name' (For example 'Genesis')
- 6.Write down the number and name in the 'Collection Edition' (For example #001 - First NFT)
It doesnt work: