How do you mint an ETH NFT? [Advanced]
At this page we learn how you mint an NFT minted at the ethereum blockchain. This NFT will also be shown on NFTz and Rarible if you choose Lazy Mint (minting without gas costs). If you mint with gas costs your NFT will show up on all the Ethereum market places. If you just want to mint an NFT the easiest way you can also mint at the Deso Blockchain by clicking here.
Mint an NFT:
- 2.Go to the top-right on your screen and press the '=' button and choose 'Mint'. (If you own a PC you can also Press 'Mint' directly on the top screen.)
- 3.Select 'Ethereum' instead of Deso.
- 4.There should be a popup window on PC to Connect your Metamask Wallet by typing in your password. ( If you dont have a metamask wallet, make sure to create one)
- 5.If prompted to switch network choose 'Switch Network'. Choose then 'Next'. After this choose 'Connect'. (After this you should be able to see your connected wallet address)
- 6.Choose 'Lazy' or 'On Chain'.
- 8.Drag & Drop your image/video or 'Browse' and select your file. (we support JPG/PNG/GIF/AVI/MP4)
- 9.Type in your text for 'Name for your NFT'.
- 10.Fill in your desired text at 'Text for your NFT'. This can be anything you'd like, including the name/number of the NFT, a short description, etc.
- 11.Fill in next to ' price' the desired amount of ETH you want to receive for your NFT.
- 13.Press 'Mint Now'.
- 14.'Sign' the signature request from Metamask.
Congratulations you have just minted an ETH NFT!
It's possible to give other creators a royalty % on each sell of a NFT. There is no maximum of creators that can be added.
- 1.Choose 'Deso Wallet' or 'Creator Coin' (Deso Wallet goes straight to the wallet of the creator. If you choose Creator Coin; the royalty will be used to buy an invisible amount creator Coin of that creator. This will drive the price up of their creator coin.
- 2.Choose the % you want to give. The minimum is 0.01%.
- 3.Choose the creator you want to give royalty and press 'Add'
[Extra 2: More Options (advanced and collection)]
- You can change the NFT Category by Pressing 'Art'. The default is Art.
- You can change the amount of copies by pressing right of 'Copies'. The default is '1'
A. In the more options (advanced and collection) menu it's possible to set unlockable content By switching to 'Yes'
B1. You can write a text that will be transfered with the single or serial NFT.
B2 You can also add a file or a zip. A zip file can be used if it includes multiple files or is a really large file.
C. Press 'Add Unlockable'.
2C: Add extra / collection data
In the begin screen of the mint page underneath 'Image Storage' it's possible to change the place where you store your image.
Currently you can choose:
- 3.'Arweave' (For Arweave you need a URL Link)
[Extra 4: Add social features to NFT via Deso Post?]
You can toggle 'on' or 'off' the social features below 'Text for your NFT'.
It doesnt work: